The economical gravity solution:
The POS‑T VARUS sliding system
Variable. Universal. Stable.
LET YOUR PRODUCTS GLIDE GENTLY FORWARD
The POS‑T VARUS sliding system, with its unique surface, is the ideal system to let your products slide forward smoothly, even with a minimal inclination of the shelves. This system is particularly suitable for products with a fixed stand such as beverages, glasses and canned food. It can also be used in plus refrigeration without any problems — so you reduce shelf maintenance for fast-moving items such as yogurt pots and milk cartons.
The POS‑T VARUS sliding system can be used on all standard shelving systems. Even with straight shelves, the slope angles can be retrofitted to 6° and 9° with little effort using the optional POS‑T slope solution.
The gravity solution can not only be used on all retail racks, but installation on very deep heavy-duty racks is also possible without any problems.
You can create order by using the POS‑T tray dividers. These snap into place with the sliding mat and form a stable sliding compartment.
- Front presentation by gravity — optimum visibility and orientation, greatly reduced shelf maintenance effort
- Already from 6° angle of inclination — hardly any loss of height, no loss of shelves
- Easy installation with only a few components.
- Easy adaptation to different product widths — simple planogram changes
- Low front height for customer-friendly removal and easy storage.
POS‑T VARUS curve
The gravity solution with cool curve
Presenting chilled beverages in perfect view and within easy reach is easy and hassle-free thanks to POS‑T Varus. Being able to offer shoppers chilled drinks at all times has been a challenge until now. In some cases, the refilling process could only be done from the front, which meant that the drinks were only cooled in the rear area.
By simply installing the additional module POS‑T VARUS CURVE, an ideal cycle of your products is created — during filling and removal. The products are transported in the correct order during filling and are in the best viewing area. Your customer will always find chilled products in the ideal grip area. When removed, the next refrigerated product slides in and is ready for the next shopper. Keeping to the best-before date is also child’s play with this system (FiFo).
- Optimal visibility and orientation — front presentation by gravity
- Quick and easy filling, low shelf maintenance requirements
- Cold products always stand in front in the handle area
- Simplest FiFo method: easy recording and adherence to the best-before date.